Required Experience: 8+ Years.
Location: India (Remote)
We are searching for a highly creative digital marketing manager to lead our digital marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our digital marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our various brands and influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and brand awareness.
You will be planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing performance across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with solid hands-on experience in SEO, PPC, email, and social media marketing. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent leadership, interpersonal and analytical skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of digital marketers responsible for running SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- 8 years+ of experience in a digital marketing capacity, including social media management and creating website content. At least 4 years of experience in managing a team.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including PPC, SEO, email marketing, social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube), and other paid advertising channels.
- Experience with data analysis and the ability to draw insights from data to design and execute marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, as growth hackers, often work closely with cross-functional teams.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Well-versed in optimizing marketing messages across websites, and social media platforms.
- Comfortable working with multiple teams/departments to ensure a successful outcome is achieved with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge and experience with a marketing automation tool (HubSpot or similar), WordPress, and Hootsuite (or similar) HotJar, SEMRush.
- Exceptional knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Search Console, and Google Tag Manager.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.