We are looking for creative problem solvers with an affinity for environmental conservation .
Environmental Consultant is responsible for designing technology to assist in environmental conservation, evaluating land to determine the impact of commercial activity, and advising policymakers on environmental best practices, among other duties.
The best Environmental Consultant find creative design solutions to pressing environmental problems, requiring a good deal of creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
Location: Saudi Arabia, Hail.
- Designing technology for pollution control and waste management.
- Collecting and analyzing environmental data.
- Carrying out site assessments to determine the environmental impact of commercial activity.
- Studying human influences on the environment.
- Improving environmental conservation management, including recycling, public health, and water and air pollution.
- Identifying critical research areas such as renewable energy, climate change, and food and water security.
- Undertaking environmental protection projects such as designing air pollution management systems.
- Ensuring design projects comply with environmental and health regulations.
- Writing reports on their environmental investigative efforts.
- Consulting and advising policymakers on environmental best practices.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience .
Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental Engineering or related field.
- Problem-solving skills in order to find the right solutions to environmental issues like waste disposal and hazardous water
- Interpersonal skills, as you will be working with different entities for the common good of the community
- Strong engineering background
- Planning and organization skills
- A general interest in the environment and the desire to help make it better
Leader Group shall enable you to become a leader in your field and fuel your thirst for creativity and innovation. Whatever is your and our goals, we will make it work together.