ERP Consultant Responsibilities:
- Work closely with ERP Product Team for a successful implementation of the ERP system for clients
- Understand the Fox ERP Product functionalities to provide better solutions for client’s requirements
- Understand the client requirements, document them, and provide solutions to requirements.
- Determining ERP needs via consultation, business process analysis, and observations.
- ERP consultants should determine clients’ business needs, develop customized ERP solutions, and smoothly integrate ERP applications with existing infrastructure in coordination ERP Product Team
- Handle customer data migration, end-user training, and first-level support during ERP implementation.
- Documenting ERP processes and preparing deployment progress updates.
- Complying with industry regulations.
- Keeping informed of the latest ERP developments, upgrades, and offerings.
- Coordinate with ERP Product Team to design user-friendly interfaces and optimized functionalities.
- The ERP Consultant will be responsible for meeting directly with customers and clients to find out their ERP-related needs. They will then incorporate these needs into a cohesive plan that serves the company’s full client pool.
- Update the status of ERP Implementations to respective stakeholders.
ERP Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or similar preferred.
- Specialization in business administration, accounting, or a related field will be advantageous.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as an ERP consultant in any industry/vertical.
- Extensive knowledge of business processes, and ERP development tools
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Expertise with innovative development technologies, learning tools, and delivery methods.
- Experience working in an Agile Software development environment.
- Interpersonal skills with a keen ability to explain complex concepts across the organization and to large audiences
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problems.
Candidates preferred from the following Location: – GCC
Job Location: Riyadh, KSA
Aspirants, please email us your updated CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org