We are Looking for an Executive Secretary who is energetic and multi-tasks to support high-level executives and management.
Location: Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
- Organizing and following up appointments and agenda of the CEO, arranging meetings, conferences and preparing all documents required for the effective organization of the CEO’s appointments and agenda.
- Attend meetings, as and when required, and prepares minutes of meetings and other documents within the scope of the office.
- Dealing with phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate travel reservations and arrangements, prepares itineraries and all logistical procedures for the CEO and the relevant measures inside and outside Saudi Arabia.
- Check, supervise to clean and arranges the office from time to time.
- Assist the CEO with special projects as assigned.
- Review and approve various requests in online application on behalf of CEO.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
- Assisting in preparing letters, reports, statistics and outputs with the required accuracy and timeliness to meet work requirements and reach the desired level of efficiency.
- Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, Business communication or related field.
- 4 years of experience in an executive support role.
- Proficient in MS Office and “back-office” software (e.g., ERP)
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
Skills and Personality Qualifications:
- Must be bilingual in English and Arabic
- Outstanding verbal communication and negotiation abilities.
- High interpersonal skills, especially with Executive/High level clients.
- Highly energetic, well organized and multitasking.
- Motivate and inspire others, promote positive morale, contribute to enhance performance of other, and model organizational values
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Stress and Time Management.
- Awareness of sensitive cultural differences.
Leader Group shall enable you to become a leader in your field and fuel your thirst for creativity and innovation. Whatever is your and our goals, we will make it work together.