We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Micro Servers developer to join our team. As a .NET core developer(Micro-Services), you will be involved in design, development, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment.
- Design and development of Microservices.
- Create MVC sites that can deliver responsive and accessible Web pages.
- Develop and unit test responsive high-traffic Web pages.
- Review other developer’s code within a code review process.
- Work closely with developers, testers, project managers, and designers daily.
- Writing technical specifications and assumptions for middle-tier functionality.
- Perform work effectively in an Agile environment and handle multiple development tasks and demands simultaneously.
- Manage deliverables and deadlines ensuring delivery deadlines are met.
- Participate in scrum and team meetings.
- Be able to work independently in a time-critical environment and as part of a team on special and ongoing projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong analytical, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Must be flexible to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Hands-on experience in Microservices design and development
- Hands-on experience in DevOps (Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, TFS Build /Release)
- Hands-on Expertise in web services development including (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON)
- Has experience working with ASP.NET MVC.
- Has experience working with .NET Core.
- Has experience working with the C# and class. NET.
- Has working experience with SQL DB and Oracle DB.
- Good communication skills, attention to detail, and being a team player.
- Experience coding to handle international sites (globalization and localization).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Having more than 4 years of IT experience.
- Preferably Arabic speaking candidates
- Strong presentation & Interactionskills.
- Ability to work independently & take strategic decisions for delivery.
- Timely delivery & Quality assurance.