We are looking for a Head of Marketing who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. Head of Marketing responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Head of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of the marketing plans.
- Create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for the products and services.
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales.
- Resolve challenges, present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure team consistently performs above standard.
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department.
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy.
- Analyze company’s marketing strategy and suggest improvements.
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis.
- Previous working experience in marketing for 10 years.
- At least 3 years of recent working experience in Software/IT industry.
- Leadership experience in a customer-facing role, such as PR, marketing, sales, customer success, partnerships, or business development.
Education and Certification Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, public relation, or related field.
- Addition marketing certifications are a plus.
- MBA degree is highly preferred.
Skills and Personality Qualifications
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to thrive in results-oriented environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
Leader Group shall enable you to become a leader in your field and fuel your thirst for creativity and innovation. Whatever is your and our goals, we will make it work together.