We are seeking a project manager to join our growing company. As a project manager, you will manage command center project and ensure that all deadlines are met. You will also take the lead on projects, delegating tasks, and managing the productivity of your team.
You will be responsible for assigning tasks to the right team members, checking on their progress, and ensuring that project is completed on time and to the highest standard.
Location: Saudi Arabia, Hail.
- Manage and coordinate project to ensure they are completed on time and on budget.
- Organize and plan project tasks and schedules.
- Manage tasks in accordance with Project Management Institute (PMI) standards and those of the company.
- Communicate project status to stakeholders and key project participants
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration across departments to ensure projects are completed successfully.
- Delegate work to team members based on skills and expertise.
- Optimize project deliverables, schedule, and budgeting.
- Work with proposal teams to develop cost estimates and project plans.
- Create presentations and reports to communicate project status.
- Keep the project team focused on the end goal.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience to include project management work.
Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in management or related field.
- PMP is preferred.
- Displays strong communication, organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and team building skills.
- Advanced presentation, influencing, and relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of Call Centre Systems & MS Office.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, able to work in a fast-paced customer focus and dynamic environment.
- Good command of oral and written English
Leader Group shall enable you to become a leader in your field and fuel your thirst for creativity and innovation. Whatever is your and our goals, we will make it work together.