Contract Type: Permanent-Full Time
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager with deep understanding of building a lifestyle consumer electronics business in the Middle East region.
The candidate will be responsible for increasing website traffic, maximizing sales, and profitability through, customer acquisition & retention, coordinating marketing project and building strategic partnerships in the Middle East region.
- To be responsible for developing, executing, and delivering the marketing strategy, planning and budget to drive the business on the Middle East region.
- Design, develop and execute revenue-generating, joint marketing programs with our channel partners in support of customer acquisition targets and revenue goals.
- Conduct pre and post-program analysis to drive improvement.
- Develop and execute product marketing plans, campaigns and sales generating programs.
- Maintain forecasts on all product-related marketing spend and manage to budget.
- Develop and analyses metrics on product marketing spend and return at both a program level and by key accounts. Adjust plans & objectives when appropriate.
- Support Category Sales Managers with planning and execution of channel activities and events.
- Assist in the creation of external-facing sales and marketing materials in support of partner programs and customer-facing activities
- Contribute in the content creation process including collateral, blog posts, social media posts, email templates, presentation templates, etc.
- Help drive PR-related activities to promote awareness of the Lectronic innovations brands, Influencers, media and communities
- Ensure all channel marketing communications and content align with Lectronic innovations category brand guidelines and strategies.
- Track competitive channel marketing programs as well as market and channel trends, and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any business-related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in retail marketing or a similar role.
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking.
- Proven track record of successful marketing campaigns and strategies for an omnichannel brand.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks, effectively priorities and consistently meet objectives on time and within budget.
- Proven capacity to excel in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, team environment.
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to show examples of work which effectively demonstrate content writing skills.
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment and interact with individuals at all levels in the organization.
- Well-developed interpersonal and organizational skills; detail-oriented, highly motivated and self-starter skills.
- Experience working across international time zones and in a multi-cultural environment a plus.
- Must be fluent in English.