Leader Group is looking to hire IT Network Administrator who will be responsible for managing the daily operations and to ensure the stable operation. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network hardware, software, and communication links. Also be responsible for the delivery of different IT infrastructure projects as well as Network and IT Administration projects.
Location : Saudi Arabia, Riyadh.
- Installing and configuring computer networks and systems.
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer networks and systems.
- Consulting with clients to specify system requirements and design solutions.
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete.
- Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved.
- Working with IT support personnel.
- Providing network administration and support.
- Responsible for maintaining firewall rules, basic network security including access-list, port-security, NAT, and basic firewalls.
- Day to day operation and maintenance of all routers and switches.
- Responsible for router and switch OS maintenance and upgrades.
- Responsible for monitoring all routers and switches within the network.
- Manage security and access controls to all routers and switches.
- Configure and trouble shoot site to site VPN Rapidly troubleshoot network outages.
- Define, design, plan, and implement LAN/WAN infrastructure changes including cabling, switches, routers, and firewalls, Layer 2 and Layer 3 design, and network configurations (MS Visio).
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance.
- Coordinate with Software development team in different locations of the company and projects to sort out and fix their daily issues and needs.
- Coordinate with different related departments of the company e.g., PMO, Presales, Solution and Sales.
- Support Research and Development Department (R&D) in various activities i.e. Installations, Configurations, Support… etc.
- Responsible for implementing Information Technology policies, strategies, SLA’s, and IT department KPI’s… etc.
- Leading IT Support team and providing them guidance and suggestion in various challenges and issues.
- Mange company Asset, software licenses, hosting website and Social Media Account.
- At least 5 years working as a network administrator.
- 3+ years previous experience with Cisco ASA firewalls, Fire power and AnyConnect VPNs for remote staff.
- Have good experience in domain environment, active directory, DNS, DHCP, Microsoft servers and Office-365 environment.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
- Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/ IP model.
- Demonstrated ability to administrate layer 3 and layer 2 switching, HSRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, SIP, QS and LAN/WAN standards.
- Knowledge of layer 2 technologies including switching, VLAN, port security, Trunk, 802.1X, Spanning tree.
Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field.
- Ability to manage and direct personnel and develop their skill set.
- Problem solving, strong critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Attention to details.
- Communication skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
Leader Group shall enable you to become a leader in your field and fuel your thirst for creativity and innovation. Whatever is your and our goals, we will make it work together.