We are looking for a PMO Manager to oversee commercial projects and ensure they are completed on time and within budget. It also ensures that all team members adhere to the company’s standards throughout the development and implementation of each project
Location: Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Analyzing financial data and providing financial reports and budget outlines.
- Drafting new and improving existing PMO policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
Education and Experience:
- BSC degree of Computer Science / Engineering.
- +5 years’ experience in technical project management and work field teams.
- +2 years’ experience in government projects.
- Project management certificates such as (PMP) is preferable.
- Strong and familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Great leadership, presentation, and mentoring skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
Leader Group shall enable you to become a leader in your field and fuel your thirst for creativity and innovation. Whatever is your and our goals, we will make it work together.