Business Development for Government Sector.
To be responsible about some government accounts where you need to develop the relation with them throw providing digital product and digital services that part of LEADER portfolio.
- Researching, planning, and implementing new target market initiatives.
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle.
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients with coordination with presales and services development center.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Planning and preparing presentations (in coordination with Presentation Development Center).
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature.
- Writing reports Providing management with feedback.
Job educational and experience qualifications:
- Computer Science, Information Technology or management information system or another related field.
- 8+ years’ experience of software and IT solutions Sales.
- Great experience in Business Development.
- Great experience in Developing digital product and digital services to the government sector.
- Preferred experience in Business and System Analysis.
- Preferred experience in Project Management.
- Good background in software programming.
- Good experience in Business Intelligence.
Job skills qualification:
- Very good in written and spoken English.
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Collaboration Skills.
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills.
- Research & Strategy skills.
- A positive attitude.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles