A Technical Support Engineer will research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues in an accurate and timely manner. You will be responsible for working with different systems, software, and hardware and follow standard procedures to escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal departments.
Location : Saudi Arabia, Hail.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- At least 5 years working as a Technical Support Engineer.
Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Leader Group shall enable you to become a leader in your field and fuel your thirst for creativity and innovation. Whatever is your and our goals, we will make it work together.